Monday, December 27, 2010

MONDAY: ABC Animal Jamboree

I love alphabet books! The alphabet is a great framework for a "story" or information you want to share. I received this one as a review copy from the publisher, Tiger Tales, and found it to be a delightful addition to any ABC book collection.

The theme is animals, obviously - a favorite topic for children. The text is rhyming, which makes it fun to read aloud. The book has fabulous personality, too - predators grin about gobbling and pretty animals show off their pride. The pages are rich in color. It is also a fantastic example for students creating their own writing projects.

We loved ABC Animal Jamboree at our house!

[I am an Amazon Associate. When you connect to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaymie -
    Thanks for the nice review of ABC Animal Jamboree.I posted a link to your blog on our facebook page. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
    Happy Reading,
    Elizabeth
    tiger tales

    ReplyDelete