Monday, November 29, 2010

MONDAY: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Last year my family and I went on a hunt for a good version of this story. When I received this one from the publisher to review, I found myself wishing I had waited another year to buy one. 

While the story is the same as countless other versions available, the charm of this one comes from the mouse characters who illustrate the story and the textured details on the cover and each page inside - like snow on trees and the house and hills. The textured features are something I love about Tiger Tales book, and this one is no exception.

Great price for such a detailed hard cover picture book with beautiful illustrations. If you find yourself in the position we were in last year, looking for this classic tale, check out Clement Moore's version.

[I am an Amazon Associate. When you connect to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment