Monday, October 4, 2010

MONDAY: How Rocket Learned to Read

I'm not much of a dog person, but I would take Rocket home in a heart beat!

A little yellow bird decides that she will be Rocket's teacher and what better thing can she teach the playful little pup than reading?

But Rocket is pretty attached to his routine of play and sleep. In fact, when the bird begins to read a story, Rocket is annoyed that she is disturbing his nap. Soon, though, Rocket is drawn into the story and wants to know how it ends, so he has to learn to read.

Tad Hills is the author of our favorite Duck and Goose books. Rocket is a great addition to any bookshelf. 

[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and purchase something, I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment