Friday, October 22, 2010

FRIDAY: Sketch Me if You Can

Discovered this mystery on a trip to our local library and it turned out to be a good find.

Rory McCain is a dissatisfied police sketch artist. She is technically a detective, but her responsibilities aren't challenging her. When her favorite uncle dies, leaving her his house and a PI business to close, Rory decides to look into one of her uncle's cases, as a favor to the victim's brother. What Rory doesn't count on is the ghost living in her uncle's house who wants to help with the case.

The banter between Rory and the ghost is great fun. I would have liked the book even more if there were more richly described secondary characters. The mystery itself was good and kept me guessing to the end. I look forward to more books in this series. 

[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and purchase something, I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment