Monday, August 2, 2010

MONDAY: Is Your Buffalo Ready for Kindergarten?

Ok, I know. The title really grabs your attention. I saw this at the library, scooped it into my bag and fell in love as soon as I opened it. So cute, funny and clever! The book walks through the things that happen in kindergarten - snack time, story time, sharing, scissors, nervous first days - and shows how your buffalo (and your little kindergartner) is ready to deal with all kindergarten has to offer. Great message that everyone has different strengths and everyone tries new things in kindergarten. Can't wait to buy this book and share it with folks!



[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment