Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TUESDAY: The Inside Story

The Grimm Sisters' ongoing adventure takes them this time into the Book of Everafter - a magical book of fairy tales that visitors can go to and experience the story first hand. But they aren't there for a vacation. They are chasing the one who has orchestrated all their recent trials and who has taken their baby brother. 

I enjoyed this "chapter" in the sisters' saga. The series is a little dark for younger readers, but it is a great "twisted" tale series. I wasn't familiar with the book versions of the stories highlighted in The Inside Story, but it didn't impact my understanding of the tale.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment