Friday, June 4, 2010

FRIDAY: Clone Wars Gambit

Senator Bail Organa has heard rumor of Separatist interest in the planet Lanteeb. But why would they care about such a "nothing" corner of space? Obi-Wan and Anakin go undercover to see if the Seps are working on a bioweapon on the planet. And they stumble into more trouble than they imagined.

The front of this book has a great resource - a timeline of books in the Star Wars universe and where they fit with the 6 movies. This resource clued me in that there is a book between Wild Space and this one, but I haven't read it yet. There was at least one significant plot point referenced in the book that I didn't know anything about, but it didn't keep me from enjoying the book on its own. The author is the same as the one who wrote Wild Space, and she continues to do a great job with the relationships and bantor. This book includes great side stories with Ahsoka, Padme and other characters besides the main two Jedi. The ending does not wrap up the whole story, so I am counting down the days until Gambit: Siege releases on July 6.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment