Thursday, May 20, 2010

THURSDAY: 62 Projects to Make with a Dead Computer

I don't think I have mentioned recently how truly fabulous our library is. All of the new books are shelved together near the front of the library, so I can just scan the shelves for titles that jump out at me and this one did.

There's a chunk of information up front about terms and safety, but it is reader-friendly (not so dry and boring you don't want to go on to the projects). The projects range from the cute and quirky (jewelry, note pads) to the pretty geeky (bronzed first cell phone, USB desktop fan, and keyboard buttons as shirt buttons). 

A fun book just to scan, but for those with more electrical skills than I have, it can be a fun how-to book as well.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment