Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waiting on WEDNESDAY

These are two books for younger readers that are sitting in my library bag, waiting for my attention. I started a new job about a month ago and, frankly, I am having trouble keeping up on all the things I used to do, including reading. I hope to get to these soon.

Matisse is about a sixth grader involved in a museum heist. Princess is about "a teenage punk rock drummer and her pesky younger brother, an intergalactic beauty pageant, and a singing cockroach from the moon" (among other things) according to the book flap. With that sort of combination, how could I not pick it up?


[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment