Thursday, January 28, 2010

THURSDAY: Warm Fuzzies and The Coupon Mom

Don't these look yummy? This book makes me want to scour Goodwill for wool sweaters! Instructions for felting wool and turning it into great crafts are included in this book. I loved the cupcake pin cushions shown on the front cover. I also want to try the hooded scarf, book cover, journal cover, knitting needle case (for whenever I figure out how to knit), the owl craft apron, and "boyfriend scarf."

Who am I kidding? I want to make just about everything in this book! I am so going to need a sewing machine some day! (I got this book from my local library)






I am still working my way, carefully, through this book, but I think it is so great that I want to review it now. There are TONS of good ideas to help you save money on your groceries. Because of her tips and her newsletter, I saved over $30 in coupons on my last trip to the grocery story and over $70 total when you include the store specials. I also scored a $25 gift certificate to a local restaurant for $2. That is not a typo - $25 for $2 (some restrictions apply).

If you are looking for ways to trim your household budget or save money on your groceries, check this book out right away. But read it slowly - it is easy to get overwhelmed by all of the information. (I bought this book myself - with a coupon, so I got it for under $9!)


B

No comments:

Post a Comment