Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TUESDAY: Holiday Books for Kids


The Last Holiday Concert is a Christmas story in the usual style of Andrew Clements. I have made no secret of my love for his books geared to the 9-12ish age range, and this one is a great one.

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever is a classic. No description needed.

The Christmas offering from the Magic Tree House series is part of the Merlin portion of the line, #29 in the series over all. My MTH reader has given it his stamp of approval as well.

Phineas and Ferb's Oh Christmas Tree is a stand alone Christmas story. I expected it to be a book version of the special that has aired on Disney XD and the Disney Channel, but it is not. If you have a P&F fan in your house, check out this Christmas adventure.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

1 comment:

  1. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever is such a good book (and movie!)

    ReplyDelete