Monday, November 23, 2009

Gift Ideas - Picture Books

Today's gift recommendations come from the category of Picture Books. You can go here to look at the books on my Amazon store.

For picture books, I included several choices from some of my favorite children's book authors - Mo Willems, James Mayhew, and Peter H. Reynolds (who is the illustrator for the Judy Moody and Stink Moody books by Megan McDonald).

I also added some other favorites - the Duck and Goose books by Tad Hills, Wild About Books (a great story about a library at the zoo), and He Came with the Couch.

If you are looking for picture books for kids on your holiday list, check these titles out here.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs, or from this store, and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment