Friday, June 6, 2014

SUMMER READING PLAN - OLDIES BUT GOODIES

I never have as much free reading time as I do books I want to read. This summer I hope to get to many of the titles that have been gathering dust on my shelves or taking up space on my Nook. Here are some of the things I have been hoping to read for awhile.

The Testing (The Testing Trilogy Series #1)
The Testing

The Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw
Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in our Stars

Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin
Rump

The Water Castle
The Water Castle

The Selection (Selection Series #1)
The Selection

Going Rogue (Also Known As Series #2)
Going Rogue

The Baker Street Letters (Baker Street Letters Series #1)
Baker Street Letters

Disney after Dark (Kingdom Keepers Series #1)
Disney After Dark

Fangirl
Fangirl

Flora and Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures
Flora and Ulysses

A Wrinkle in Time: The Graphic Novel
A Wrinkle in Time (graphic novel)

Knightley and Son
Knightly and Son

Spy School (Spy School Series #1)
Spy School


If you've read any of these, I'd love to hear what you thought of them!

Happy Summer Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment