Friday, December 7, 2012

PICTURE BOOK: Where's My T-R-U-C-K? by Karen Beaumont

Where's My T-R-U-C-K?

A boy has lost his favorite red truck and is trying to get his family to help him find it. This was one of our book fair books this fall, and at first, I had NO interest in it. The illustration style isn't what I usually gravitate towards, although we have a lot of David Catrow's work in our library and the kids enjoy it. But in an effort to have more information on the books I was selling, I gave this one a read and I was delighted. The rhyme scheme grabbed my attention by the second or third page (You have to spell t-r-u-c-k to make it work). It was a riot to read out loud. I can't wait to share it with more of my classes.

4 out of 5 stars
No AR rating at this time

No comments:

Post a Comment