Wednesday, December 19, 2012

EARLY READER: Tony Baloney - School Rules by Pam Munoz Ryan

Tony Baloney School Rules


I apologize for the crummy picture of this great book - I could not find a listing for this book at Barnes and Noble's website or on Amazon for some reason. This was a Book Fair book for my school this fall, and it's a great one! It's Tony's first day of school and it's not turning out at ALL like his big sister's stories of her first day. Tony's not the line leader and he's even gotten into trouble for not following all of his teacher's rules. Will anything go right for Tony on his first day?

This is a sweet, honest and fun story. I think it would be a great addition to a Kindergarten library (although the reading level might be closer to 2nd grade) or even first grade since it deals with the nervousness of starting school. I am eager to get this one cataloged and on my library shelves because I know my students are going to enjoy it!

4.5 out of 5 stars
No AR rating at this time

No comments:

Post a Comment