Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TIGER TALES: The Great Nursery Rhyme Disaster by David Conway

The Great Nursery Rhyme Disaster


I was so happy to get this book from Tiger Tales. I already reviewed a similar book, The Great Fairy Tale Disaster earlier this year - a book I ordered online that I didn't even know was from Tiger Tales until the package arrived. This one was just as good (although I am partial to fractured fairy tales). Little Miss Muffet is tired of her nursery rhyme, so she goes off exploring. She ends up in Jack & Jill, Hickory Dickory Dock and several others, but none of those goes well and soon she wants back in her own story again.

Beautiful illustrations (by Melanie Williamson - same illustrator as Fairy Tale Disaster) and a fun, silly story will appeal to lower elementary students (and younger children, too).

4 out of 5 stars
No AR rating yet

No comments:

Post a Comment