Monday, July 9, 2012

CHAPTER BOOK: Who Cloned the President? by Ron Roy

Summary: (first in the Capital Mysteries series) Two fourth graders stumble into a major mystery when they realize the man on TV is a clone of the President of the United States.

Review: This one caught me off guard. I kept expecting it to be a simple misunderstanding that the kids blew out of proportion, but they are actually right. The President has been cloned and the kids swoop in to save the day. While implausible, it is a cute story that kids will enjoy. I know my son liked it so much, he wants to check out the rest of the series. Maybe he will do some guest blogging for me this summer when he finishes book 2, Kidnapped at the Capital.

AR level of 3.5
3 out of 5 stars

Recommended for: Kids ready for chapter books, grades 1 through 4

No comments:

Post a Comment