Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Waiting on WEDNESDAY: NOVEMBER new releases

My list of new releases for November is smaller than I usually have. I hope that doesn't mean I am going to miss something!

Here is what I have on my list:

To Catch a Leaf by Kate Collins (cozy mystery, latest in Flower Shop series) - 11/1
Dangerous Alterations by Elizabeth Lynn Casey (cozy mystery, latest in Southern Sewing Circle series) - 11/1
Death, Taxes and a French Manicure by Diane Kelly (looks like the first in a new mystery series, second book due out in February 2012) - 11/1
Well-Offed in Vermont by Amy Patricia Meade (first in a new mystery series) - 11/8 [but Amazon is showing it for sale now]
The Challenge of Samukai by Greg Farshtey (first graphic novel from the LEGO NinjaGo story line) - 11/8 


If I find any other new things coming out in November (other than the last Harry Potter movie coming out on the 11th), I'll pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment