Friday, July 1, 2011

MONDAY: Amanda and her Alligator

Summary 
Contains 6.5 stories about a girl named Amanda and her toy alligator, including alligator getting an unwanted new friend and finding out he was bought from the sale bin. Short stories, great for early readers or short bedtime tales.




Review
Sweet illustrations! I just wanted to hug the alligator, especially in the story about where he came from. One picture of him gnawing on Amanda's head gets a laugh out loud no matter who I read the book to. Another winner from Mo Willems!

4 out of 5 stars

Recommended for: Mo Willems fans, would be fun for classroom reading


Cautions: None.


[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small portion of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment