Friday, June 3, 2011

FRIDAY: A Pizza to Die For

Summary 
Eleanor and the crew of A Slice of Delight pizzeria have finally found a relatively peaceful routine in their individual and collective lives. but the threat of a rival pizza restaurant turns everything upside down. When the rival is killed, Eleanor and the gang put on their detective hats to find a killer before Eleanor and Maddy end up prime suspects.




Review
I actually figured out the "who" midway through the book, but I didn't get all the "whys" until the end. Great suspects you'll love to hate. Relationship stories for the sisters are a nice addition for depth. I'm fascinated by Eleanor's relationship with Art Young, a secondary character with a checkered past. I hope he will figure prominently in a future story.

3 out of 5 stars

Recommended for: cozy mystery fans


Cautions: None.


[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small portion of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment