Friday, September 24, 2010

FRIDAY: a couple skimmed non-fiction books

  I recently skimmed through these two books from the library. The bread book sounded fantastic, but a little more involved than I care to be right now in my bread-eating life. Maybe when life slows down again - like next summer - I might give a loaf a try.

The Typo Hunt was a fun premise - some friends head around the country fixing grammatical and spelling errors on signs. They even performed their editing service at the Grand Canyon, much to the government's chagrin. My favorite part was when the author highlighted the errors in the government's documentation of the charges against them! 

[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and purchase something, I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment