Thursday, July 8, 2010

THURSDAY: Precious Moments Collector's Guide

I used to collect Precious Moments - I was in the clubs, regularly buying new pieces, etc. But I haven't really been interested them in awhile. I saw this book at my library, and picked it up for nostalgia sake.

It was nice to look at the pieces I remembered from when I paid closer attention. I really enjoyed looking at the new line of Disney pieces with the princesses, Toy Story characters, Mike and Sully, etc. They are so cute!

This is a good resource for collectors to track the value of their pieces. For non-collectors who are fond of the cute little people with the teardrop eyes, it's just a fun visual treat.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment