Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Waiting on WEDNESDAY

Life is busy these days as school comes to a close and we negotiate a new summer schedule. I have been reading a series by Jean Johnson called The Sons of Destiny. Right now I am waiting for the last four books in the series from the library: The Storm (Sons of Destiny), The Flame (The Sons of Destiny, Book 7), The Cat (Sons of Destiny), and The Mage (The Sons of Destiny, Book 8). It's a great paranormal story that spans across each of the books. They are very much on the "grown up" side, though (almost to the point of being a distraction from the story at times), so sensitive readers should be cautious.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment