Friday, June 11, 2010

FRIDAY: Hissy Fit

Keeley thought it was bad enough that her fiance was fooling around with her Maid of Honor at the rehearsal dinner for their wedding. But her resulting "hissy fit" and scene when she found them has everyone in town canceling their interior design projects with Keeley and her Aunt Gloria. Desperate, she agrees to take on a new client, Will Mahoney and his crazy house project.

I liked the story. I would have liked Keeley to steer clear of her ex a little more, but otherwise it was a good, chunky story line with Keeley's relationships, Will's goofy scheme to win an annoying woman, and the mystery of the disappearance of Keeley's mom when Keeley was a little girl.  There is some language and adult situations.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment