Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Waiting on WEDNESDAY, part 2

For some reason, my links aren't all showing up, so I'm going to try to split the post.
 





















 The Laura Childs and Joanne Fluke mysteries are the latest books in series I enjoy. The Nancy Martin book is a new series from the author of the Blackbird Sisters mysteries. I posted a link a couple weeks ago to a site where you can read an excerpt from the book. Check it out.



Finally, the Megan McDonald book is the latest adventure for Stink Moody, a favorite series in our house. The illustrations for the books are done by Peter H. Reynolds who is one of my favorite illustrators. Stink is the younger brother of Judy Moody who has her own series. Occasionally the author puts out books that explore adventures involving both kids together. This book is probably the one I am most looking forward to reading!

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment