Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TUESDAY: The Case of the Case of Mistaken Identity

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before now! I finished this in December and loved it. Somehow it slipped by me.

Steve Brixton is a 12-year old boy who loves the detective stories of the Bailey Brothers. He studies them to learn things like the three types of criminals and good hiding places. All of that studying really pays off when Steve finds himself dodging secret federal agents (The Librarians), local law enforcement, and thugs in order to solve a mystery involving a quilt, a book and secret government codes while avoiding arrest for treason.

This is a fantastic story and I can't wait for more books in the series. If you like kids books, read this one right away. 

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment