Thursday, February 11, 2010

THURSDAY: Wrapped Up Fox Trot and Math, Science and Unix Underpants

I. Love. FoxTrot. 

Love it. Love the whole series. I love the interactions between the three children in the family. I love the movie and cultural references, especially to science fiction. I love the dad's ineptness with all things technological. I love the mother's long-suffering eye-rolls.

Wrapped Up FoxTrot includes some of the final daily strips from Bill Amend. Math, Science and Unix Underpants is a compilation of some of the science/math related strips over the years. This is the first "themed" book, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are more in the future. 

If you are a fan of FoxTrot, both books are a treat to read through - and laugh through. 

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment