Thursday, February 4, 2010

THURSDAY: Crush It!

Do you have a passion? Is there something in your life that you talk about with fervor and energy? Is it something you can't STOP talking or thinking about? Gary Vaynerchuk would say your passion may be something you can turn into a business. In Crush It!, Gary talks about ways to leverage social media to help you take your dream and passion and "crush it" - turn it into a career that makes you look forward to going to work in the morning.

I read this book at the recommendation of another blogger and I found it to be inspiring and informative. In fact, I liked it so much I had my husband read it before I returned it to the library and I told a couple friends on Facebook about it, too. Check out Crush It! and start thinking about your passions and dreams in a new way. 


[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment