Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WEDNESDAY: Nine Ways God Always Speaks


How has God spoken to you? Audibly? In a dream? Through a friend? Through Scripture?

In this book, the authors share their own stories and the stories of others who have heard from God. The organization of the book is a little odd and it took me awhile to get into the groove. The stories were what finally drew me in enough to ignore the structure. They were fascinating and inspiring. The book really got me thinking about ways I have heard from God and about looking for ways He might be speaking to me now. It definitely stirred in me a craving to hear more from God.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment