Thursday, July 16, 2009

THURSDAY: 32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny


I started buying school supplies the other day which has gotten me thinking a lot about the new school year starting in a month or so, depending on your school district. This is a great book for teachers - so funny! I especially like it as a gift for new teachers. I think it puts things into perspective and gives new teachers some insights into how their new career might look - at least on some days.

This is technically a memoir, written by a long-time third grade teacher. A male third grade teacher. So this could be a good resource or gift for a young man pursuing a career in education. Some of the stories brought tears to my eyes and others had me laughing out loud. The chapters are fairly small, so they could be used during in-service or devotional times for teachers, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment