Saturday, November 15, 2014

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

Just had to use a book title to mark the end of this blogging journey.

Yes, this is the end. After over 1100 book reviews, I feel like it is time to hang up my blogging hat. The blog and review requests have started driving my reading life instead of ME driving my reading life, and it has become more of a chore than a joy.

The blog will stay here, so my reviews will be available. And who knows? Maybe I will return.

For the books I have committed to review I have either moved up the review date (like the review I posted yesterday) and/or I will post on Goodreads and/or Amazon and Barnes and Noble as well as my usual gushing on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for all the support over the years.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment