Monday, October 24, 2011

TIGER TALES: Naughty Toes by Ann Bonwill

We are still enjoying some of the fall releases from Tiger Tales publishers this week.


Chloe and her sister both dance, but the girls couldn't be more different. When Belinda dances, everything is natural. Everything works. Her toes point, her hair goes in a nice, tidy bun, and she makes a perfect fairy princess. Chloe? Not so much. Her naughty toes never go the way they're supposed to. Chloe wonders if she will ever find her place.

I love Chloe. I would have been Chloe when I was little. I'm happy to say Chloe does find her place - a place where she gets to shine in her own special way. I am looking forward to sharing this story with a little dancer I know who has been finding her way lately, too.

4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment